A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pinkston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pinkston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pinkston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkston graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pinkston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth J Pinkston MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Pinkston practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Pinkston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Pinkston practices Pediatrics near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Staunton, VA and Stuarts Draft, VA.
See Fishersville Pediatricians.