A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pinky Deperio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deperio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Deperio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Pinky Pamintuan Deperio MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Pinky P. Deperio practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Pinky Deperio has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Pinky Deperio practices Internal Medicine near Howell, NJ.
See Howell Internists.