Dr. Elizabeth Pino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2013
Shameful Advice
This was our first and our last visit to Dr. Pino. We waited for over an hour in the room with my daughter wearing nothing but a diaper, as per the nurse's orders. When I asked Dr. Pino if a long wait was typical, she blew up at me and told me that "maybe I should find another practice" because she didn't want to rush her patients. (Apparently newborns can walk in at any time and take precedence over patients with scheduled appointments. 2 newborns walked in at 9, which was when our appointment was.) She also laughed at me and tried to make me feel stupid when I said my 17 lb 1 yr old was still facing backwards. She told me to turn her around by summer, even though the AAP recommends staying rear facing until at least 2. She admitted my daughter isn't even the weight limit to face forward, and yet wants me to turn her around! Her information is wrong and outdated. She humiliated me and I do not trust her or her recommendations.

January 3rd, 2012
Dr. Pinow is the BEST Pediatrician!!! She is SO Nice and is GREAT at understanding a moms point of view.

November 13th, 2011
Patients Need Patience
Dr. Pino works really hard to do right for my kids, and ALWAYS has. She is a mom and she really does care and it shows. My kids ask to see her even when they're well. It IS a pain sometimes, when one of my kids gets really sick suddenly, and I have to take them to the urgent care clinic because I can't get them an appointment to be seen there. However, I know that it is due to the fact that they are often booked up far in advance,BECAUSE SHE'S GOOD. Period.Whoever wrote that nasty and scathing review must have only took their kids there once.It's a shame that people aren't more open minded. We like to think that our kids are the only ones in the world, but that's just not reality. Dr. Pino is a sweet lady and a wonderful pediatrician and I would reccommend her to anyone having a baby.

February 21st, 2011
Bad bed side manner
Dr. Pino is rude and has a terrible bed side manner I will never take my kids to see her again.

February 16th, 2017