A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pitchford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitchford graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pitchford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Vanderbilt Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitchford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pitchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Pitchford practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Pitchford practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Pitchford, Dr. Bess Pitchford, Dr. Bessie Pitchford, Dr. Beth Pitchford, Dr. Betsy Pitchford, Dr. Bette Pitchford, Dr. Bettie Pitchford, Dr. Bettina Pitchford