A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Plimack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Plimack, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Plimack graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Plimack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plimack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans