A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Plimack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Plimack, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Plimack graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Plimack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rosenberg Plimack MD and MS is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Plimack practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Plimack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Plimack practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.