A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Plimack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Plimack is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plimack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plimack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Plimack, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Plimack graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Plimack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rosenberg Plimack MD and MS is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Plimack practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Plimack has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Plimack practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.