Dr. Elizabeth Plonka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Plonka?

November 2nd, 2016

Terrible Experience

I was treated very poorly by this doctor and her staff. I will never return and would not recommend her to anyone. If I could give her "zero stars" I would.

June 23rd, 2015

I told Dr. Plonka that I had 3 things that I wanted to discuss with her, and her reply to me was, "I am running behind, and am very busy, pick one thing and make another appointment". I have been going to her for 10 years and if this is her way of eliminating patients that she does not want to see anymore, it worked!!

January 23rd, 2014

SOMEONE YOU CAN DEPEND ON TO DO HER BEST FOR / WITH YOU

I consider Dr. "P' a friend and someone I have (for 10+ years) counted on being there as I start to experience the health challenges that come with getting older. Unlike many other Doctors, she's human, has a great sense of humor, and treats me like a person, She listens to my inputs/ speculations and seriously factors in what I say into her evaluations of what may be going on with me..........I'm more worried about losing her before she loses me then I am worried about myself. Thank you Dorothy!

August 13th, 2013

Frendly and knowledgeable

Dr Plonka is always friendly and spend time with me. She listens to my concerns and provide excellent advise and treatment. I never feel rushed when I am in her office. Dr and her staff have always responded promptly to any phone inquiry I have made. I have been with Dr Plonka over 10 years.

December 1st, 2012

Exceptional Physician

Dr.Plonka is an exceptional physician. She is attentive, informative and will suggest options for common medical issues. We need more physicians like her since many physicians are arrogant and do not pay attention to the patient request for alternative options.

January 5th, 2012

Keep it simple and basic.

Just making an appt with this clinic is discouraging. Communicating with Dr. Plonka is harder. I've run out of time correcting problems I addressed with her 4 yrs ago. Diagnosis codes wrong; personal info errors by staff.

November 14th, 2016