inactive

Elizabeth Poi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 4th, 2014
Big mind and heart
I actually chose Dr. Poi because of the reviews on this site! I am happy to say that they are all true because Dr. Poi is the best doctor I have ever had. I've been trying to get my parents to switch their doctors so that they can be under Dr. Poi. I won't go on rambling about all the details as to why she is great, because the previous message summed it up great. I just wish all doctors could be like her. She will REALLY work with you, in all accounts. Even the financial aspect she cares. And like someone else said, when you leave an appointment with her, you feel so good! She is truly a blessed and gifted person. I am even happy when I go see her! If you're looking for someone excellent, then you have found her!

July 15th, 2013
I have had Dr Poi as my Primary Physician for many years, and I highly recommend her. She is a Doctor who is proactive~takes time with you, LISTENS, and always follows through. She is honest, and genuinely CARES about each individual patient. I am forever grateful to have a Physician who has made such a positive impact on my health and my life. As her patient, I know that Dr Poi is not only intelligent and competent~but a wonderful human being with a warm smile and a big heart.

April 24th, 2012
Surpasses excellent
Of all the physicians I've been involved with Dr. Poi is the best. She's so fabulous. Professional but very personable. Smart but accessible. Doesn't make me feel like any questions I have are silly or unimportant even if they are. Very compassionate.

November 2nd, 2009
Dr Elizabeth Poi is a wonderful physician and person!
I have had Dr Poi as my primary physician for several years now, and I am so grateful to have such a caring, honest, intelligent and down-to-earth physician. She is really gifted in her awareness, and remembering everything about me, problem solving together, etc, Honestly, I feel great after a doctor appointment with her, because she is so proactive, very intelligent, positive, respectful and kind. I have always felt very comfortable with her and I've never felt rushed. In fact, she looks at the "whole person" and has helped as an inspiration for me to make incredible positive changes in all areas of my healthcare. My health was not so good when I met her, and all that is behind me now. It's great to be healthy and feel like myself again! Thank you, Dr Poi!!!