A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pollard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Hlth-Mem Hsp Of Burl Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Pollard practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Pollard practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Mount Holly Internists.