A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pomfret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pomfret, Surgeon, Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomfret
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomfret Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pomfret, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomfret graduated from Boston University . She has 6 awards.
Dr. Pomfret has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Pomfret MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Pomfret practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Pomfret has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Pomfret practices Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.