A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Poplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Poplin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Poplin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Poplin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Poplin MD is a female Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Poplin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Poplin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Poplin practices Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.