Dr. Elizabeth Ann Poplin MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Pathology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Poplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Poplin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Poplin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, and Developmental Disorders.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Poplin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poplin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Poplin practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Poplin practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Pathology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Oncologists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Pathologists.