Dr. Elizabeth Poplin Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Poplin?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Best Doctor ever

Attentive, straight forward oncologist

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr Poplin gave my mother the attention and treatments she needed. She was always on call and available whenever a new side effect or something unexpected occurred. Dr Poplin in thorough, taking time to talk to not only my mother (the patient) but also to my father, brother and myself at key points in the treatment process. She is straight forward as a doctor should be. She used multiple treatment plans, adjusting as mom's condition and ability to tolerate a treatment changed. With pancreatic cancer 6 months is typical life expectancy. With Dr Poplin's care, my mother lasted 16 months. Thank you Dr Poplin.

Dr. Poplin is a very caring doctor.

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Doctor Poplin is a very caring and very intelligent doctor. I have been seeing her for a little over a year. She always took the time to explain things to me. She never offered useless treatments. I am recovering because of her diligent work.Dr. Poplin is quite busy. I know of several times that she was working late in the office at 6pm or 7pm. She has called me at home several times to see how I was doing and she gave me her personal cell phone number.As I said, she is quite busy so if you are on a tight schedule, I would suggest getting an early appointment. She takes time with her patients and often runs late.I highly recommend Dr. Poplin.

Terrible diagnostician

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Please do not place your life in the hands of this physician. Her expertise is not worth waiting hours and hours for. She has no empathy for her patients. She is a cold unfeeling woman and that is exactly what a cancer patient does not need. The ancillary staff at the Cancer Institute is excellent, but not this physician!!!

Posted on February 6th, 2009

You are lucky if your waiting time for Dr. Poplin's visit is only an hour, usually it is more. There was a case when we spent more than an hour in the waiting room and then her nurse came out to inform us that the doctor took a day off. When my mom got to the hospital and spent there 9 days, we did not see Dr. Poplin any single time, instead she sent her residents. I do not think Dr. Poplin sees a human being, she sees a scheme that she applies to all her anyway hopeless (from her point of view) pancreatic cancer patients.

Posted on June 20th, 2016