A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pritchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pritchard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Pritchard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pritchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Pritchard practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Pritchard practices Pediatrics near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Andover Pediatricians.