A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Prusak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Prusak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Prusak graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Prusak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Prusak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Prusak practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Prusak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Prusak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Peabody Obstetricians & Gynecologists.