Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Mar 28th, 2015

She's The best

Dec 19th, 2014

Excellent surgeon, doctor and person. Very presentable and professional. She could easily pass as a movie star.

Oct 11th, 2012

Fact is this is the best Gynecologist on the East coast and I have been going to a Gynecologist for over 30 years. I had Laperscopic surgery done by this doctor and twice at that she was terrific in a complicated procedure.

She was fanstastic show details She was fanstastic
Feb 8th, 2012

I went in to have an IUD placed. She was right on time, went over everything with me and was very comforting during what can be a quite pailful procedure. She fit me into her busy schedule for a follow up 2 days later, and actually came into the ultrasound, and the ultrasound technician said she is one of the only doctors known to consistently do that for her patients. she is FANTASTIC, very smart, comforting and actually cares about her patients and giving them the time and info they need

Feb 2nd, 2012

Based on my experience I would not recommend this doctor. She did an about face with her recommendation to me when I believe someone else reviewed it and thought it ill advised - she is not making her own decisions - someone else is and instructing her to take certain actions. I found her belittling and demeaning when she spoke to me about my condition - the worst part is she is completely unware of how she comes across and she repeatedly drones on about being a "surgeon".

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 27th, 2009

Dr. Prusak is very professional, thorough and answers any questions you have. She is very knowledgable and puts you at ease. Great doctor overall!