Overall Review

4.7

September 6th, 2016
patient
I was referred by my internal medicine doctor for a big tumor and dr prusak removed it laparoscopically and i was back to work two days later; a great person and surgeon

January 28th, 2016
Very Lucky
I am a College Student that wound up in the Emergeny . Lucky that day as Dr. Prusak was on Call. She removed an 8 inch tumor Laproscoprily. I went home that night went to school and passed my exams. I was misdiagnosed by my Family Dr. This Dr. Prusak immediately ran a scan and diagnosed me perfectly . I cannot say enough about TIS good Surgeon.

November 5th, 2015
Both beautiful and a great kind doctor !

March 28th, 2015
She's The best

December 19th, 2014
Excellent surgeon, doctor and person. Very presentable and professional. She could easily pass as a movie star.

October 11th, 2012
Fact is this is the best Gynecologist on the East coast and I have been going to a Gynecologist for over 30 years. I had Laperscopic surgery done by this doctor and twice at that she was terrific in a complicated procedure.

February 8th, 2012
She was fanstastic
I went in to have an IUD placed. She was right on time, went over everything with me and was very comforting during what can be a quite pailful procedure. She fit me into her busy schedule for a follow up 2 days later, and actually came into the ultrasound, and the ultrasound technician said she is one of the only doctors known to consistently do that for her patients. she is FANTASTIC, very smart, comforting and actually cares about her patients and giving them the time and info they need

February 2nd, 2012
Based on my experience I would not recommend this doctor. She did an about face with her recommendation to me when I believe someone else reviewed it and thought it ill advised - she is not making her own decisions - someone else is and instructing her to take certain actions. I found her belittling and demeaning when she spoke to me about my condition - the worst part is she is completely unware of how she comes across and she repeatedly drones on about being a "surgeon".

August 27th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Prusak is very professional, thorough and answers any questions you have. She is very knowledgable and puts you at ease. Great doctor overall!