A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Prystas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Prystas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Prystas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prystas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Prystas MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Prystas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Prystas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Prystas practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Oncologists, and Salt Lake City Hematologists.