A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Prystas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Prystas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prystas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prystas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Prystas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prystas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mary Prystas MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Prystas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Prystas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Prystas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Hematologists, and Salt Lake City Oncologists.