Dr. Elizabeth Puscheck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 6 reviews

July 1st, 2015
No Response or concern for patient's time
Worst Doctor I have ever seen, She doesn't care about patients. I had an appointment with her when I went there the staff told me that my appointment has been cancelled but they didn't tell me before hand instead they told me they had called me and left a voice message which I didn't get. And finally they ask me to wait till the doctor comes so I waited for 2 hrs but she didn't come so we got frustrated and asked the nurse she told that the doctor is attending some emergency case. To cool off the situation they gave me an appointment for next day early morning, so when I went the next day she was not there instead some other doctor came and asked few questions and he left. We again waited for almost 2 hrs Dr. Puscheck didn't show up. How can we call such people as doctors? They act as if they are doing some charity work for us.

October 21st, 2014
Best dr
I had a complicated case of broken and embeded IUD and the way she managed it no one else could have done that. She is an expert in her field and I have complete trust in her.

July 10th, 2014
Crappy service
I've been going there for almost a year, and have to yet to see her as my actual doctor. Staff is cold and rude, and don't have all their ducks in a row when it comes to tests, scheduling, results. They don't want to help conceive by any other means than IVF, and they push that. If you rebute it, to go another, less evasive and cheaper route, your paperwork gets misfiled, misplaced, and tests not ordered. I started receiving duplicate bills and snotty attitudes once I asked to be monitored by another physician through their office. Staff is impatient and rude with patient's questions and concerns.

October 25th, 2013
Worst place
This is one of the worst places I've ever seen. The doctor has good credentials, but you never see her. In my last 10 month period, I've seen her only twice.. The office is the worst part here.. Staff are not courteous, they don't track patient schedule. I remember the time when i went to their office three days straight to get a lab result. They are poor in responding to questions. Getting a nurse on the line to ask a question is a miracle. I would never recommend anyone to this place. Find a better place.

July 2nd, 2011
Dr. Puscheck
I cannot say anything horrible about this Doctor!! She is one of the most caring doctor's I have ever encountered, and I have seen many doctor's. She treats your case with the up most respect and really shows compassion for what your going through. I was being treated for recurrent miscarriages, and had a D&C procedure with Dr. Puscheck. The procedure went well and she really worked hard to find out the cause of my problems. I can't thank her enough for her kind words of reassurance and thoughtful suggestions. She is honestly one of a kind!!

October 13th, 2010