A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pusey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pusey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pusey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pusey graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pusey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Med Center San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Pusey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Pusey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Pusey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Pusey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Newport Beach Radiologists.