A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Quarles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quarles graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quarles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quarles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Quarles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Quarles practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Quarles practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Quarles, Dr. Bess Quarles, Dr. Bessie Quarles, Dr. Beth Quarles, Dr. Betsy Quarles, Dr. Bette Quarles, Dr. Bettie Quarles, Dr. Bettina Quarles