A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Quarles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Quarles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quarles graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Quarles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Quarles MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Quarles practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Quarles has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Quarles practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.