A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Quayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Quayle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quayle graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Quayle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cary Medical Center
- Northern Maine Medical Center
- Cary Med Ctr, Caribou, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Scott Quayle MD is a female Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Quayle practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Quayle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Quayle practices Neurology near Fort Kent, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Caribou, ME.
See Fort Kent Neurologists.