A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Diagnosis and Prevention of Skin Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Quigley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Quigley practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Quigley practices Dermatology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Dermatologists.