A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Gazmen Quinn MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Quinn practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.