Elizabeth R Jaffe MD Patient Reviews

4.8

November 5th, 2015
Dr Jaffe is very thorough, compassionate and professional during office visits, I never feel rushed. I highly recommend her!

March 21st, 2012
Outstanding
I have been seeing Dr Jaffe for several years. I have always found her to be caring and knowledgable. My whole family sees her, and we have recommended her to our freinds.

October 27th, 2011
Pleased
Dr. Jaffe has been my doctor for years, in fact, she's been my whole family's doc for a very long time. She was very thorough when diagnosing my chronic condition, something most doctor's wouldn't have found in the first place. She has a great memory for remembering my personal non-health related problems and always catches up at appointments. Plus, she refers when she needs to, which I think is great. Her staff has changed quite a bit for the last couple years, but now that she's at St. Mary's, I'm hoping that will change - although the front office seemed like they wanted nothing to do with work last time I was in. Her Medical Assistants are quiet and sometimes that is for the best.

April 26th, 2011
Dr. Jaffe spends extensive time with me and gets to the root of the problem rather than just find a quick and easy "bandaid" solution. She has been my Dr. for 5 years and has seen me for numerous reasons ranging from mild illness to chronic conditions. She not only has the clinical experience to treat but a warm and caring heart for her patients. I am extremely particular about my healthcare providers and cannot think of anyone I would rather have as my primary care physician than Dr. Elizabeth Jaffe.

April 6th, 2011
Caring doctor
Dr. Jaffe is a caring and competent doctor. Under her care, I have been able to control my cholesterol and type two diabetes. She takes time to listen to your questions, answers them honestly and spends time to offer options in care. Even though she has moved her office across town, we will still continue to see her as our family physician.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Jaffe is very unprofessional. She does not know when to stop talking; neither does her staff, which seems to have a high turnover rate. Further, her billing office is the worst I have dealt with. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, especially if you value your privacy.

September 3rd, 2009
Great doctor
Dr. Jaffe is a very kind doctor. She was very thorough with my diagnoses. I trust her very much, since she backs up all of her diagnoses with tests and labs just to be sure. I definately recommend her.

June 3rd, 2009