Dr. Elizabeth Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Walsh?

January 20th, 2014

Any time I had an appointment with her, she made me feel comfortable and kept me informed. Knew what she was doing and made my pregnancy less stressful. Answered all my questions to where I could understand them. During L&D she was constantly checking on me. Months after the baby was born she knew what I was going through and helped me

September 20th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, Horrible Billing

My insurance company assured me that certain visits were 100% covered w/out charge to me (preventative/wellness exam), however the billing department tried to charge me as I was checking out after my appointment. When I told them I was confused because I was told I wouldn't owe, they asked, "Well, what can/will you pay today?" and urged me to pay "something". The claim hadn't been filed at that point, and when it was, it was filed incorrectly, even after directed how to file it properly from the insurance company. They blame my insurance company, stating "They are known for being difficult" and complained about having spent time on the issue of coverage for my visit. I thought the issue was resolved, but just received a bill for the full amount in the mail. The billing is also very hard to contact, nobody ever answers. I have to leave a voicemail and wait for a call back. I am very disappointed in how it was handled and with how much time and effort I have had to spend in attempt to rectify the issue myself. I really liked Dr. Walsh, and am frustrated that I either have to put up with the wait times/billing in order to stay with her, or find a new doctor with a more knowledgable billing staff.

August 13th, 2009

Patient

Dr. Morgan felt her personal experience with pain was an indicator of each patient's level of pain. I bled, spotted and cramped after a pap smear. Upon return for further diagnostic testing, I was left in a back office for an hour without any contact or explanation for the extended waiting period. I will seek a diagnosis and solution from another physician who has greater compassion and concern for his/her patient's needs.

August 12th, 2009

What an amazing dr.

Dr. Morgan is one of those doctors that takes the extra time to sit and talk to you about your problems and questions. She is not one that rushes in and rushes out. When I had my baby she was always very caring and always took time to answer all of my questions.

January 17th, 2017