A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ruth O'Neill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.