A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Neill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. O'Neill practice?
Dr. Elizabeth O'Neill practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vernonia, OR and Sherwood, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa O'Neill, Dr. Isabelle O'Neill, Dr. Lisa O'Neill, Dr. Bette O'Neill, Dr. Babette O'Neill, Dr. Marybeth O'Neill, Dr. Buffy O'Neill, Dr. Elsa O'Neill