A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Patterson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Patterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Patterson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Patterson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Patterson practices Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, CA and Davis, CA.
See Ojai Pediatricians and Ojai Emergency Physicians.