A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Patterson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Patterson practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Patterson practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and Dixon, CA.
See Ojai Pediatricians, Ojai Emergency Physicians, and Ojai Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Patterson, Dr. Bess Patterson, Dr. Bessie Patterson, Dr. Beth Patterson, Dr. Betsy Patterson, Dr. Bette Patterson, Dr. Bettie Patterson, Dr. Bettina Patterson