A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Petty is Excellent. Dr. Petty has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Petty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Petty practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Petty practices Internal Medicine near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Petty, Dr. Bess Petty, Dr. Bessie Petty, Dr. Beth Petty, Dr. Betsy Petty, Dr. Bette Petty, Dr. Bettie Petty, Dr. Bettina Petty