Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Rabkin
Dr. Elizabeth Rabkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Rabkin is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center and University of Cincinnati Hospital. Dr. Rabkin has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Rabkin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Elizabeth Rabkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Rick Balestra
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Dima Diab
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Surabhi Khanna
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10