Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Race:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Race, Infectious Diseases / HIV Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Race
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Race Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Race graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Margaret R Race MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Race practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Race has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Race practices Infectious Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Infectious Disease Doctors.