A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Race:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Race, Infectious Diseases / HIV Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Race
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Race Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Race graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Margaret R Race MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Race practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Race has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Race practices Infectious Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Infectious Disease Doctors.