A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rajamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rajamani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rajamani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajamani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Rajamani practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Rajamani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.