A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajamani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rajamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Rajamani practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Rajamani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Rajamani, Dr. Bess Rajamani, Dr. Bessie Rajamani, Dr. Beth Rajamani, Dr. Betsy Rajamani, Dr. Bette Rajamani, Dr. Bettie Rajamani, Dr. Bettina Rajamani