Dr. Elizabeth Ramirez MD Patient Reviews

May 1st, 2016
The best doctor ever!!

January 1st, 2016
Belinda
I only have positive things to say . She delivered my baby on Dec 29. It was my first baby . Great experience . Love Dr Ramirez great caring and loving doctor. I paid my balance with my credit card. The two prior reviews are false. Make your own judgement A+++++ Doctor. That's why she is so busy ! Because she is great !!!

December 21st, 2015
Not good
Most staff was very rude. The woman at the front desk and woman who works Takimg blood. The doctors are both very friendly and polite but rush and don't seem to pay attention to or actual diagnosis. They cut you off mid speech and tell you to take tests. Ramirez especially does not check fully when doing actual exam of Pap smear. She allows her medical assistant to stand in room without your permission. I would like to be asked of the medical assistants to please step out of the room and allow some privacy. Also for those of you who have no money or are using a certain gelato insurance. They do not accept any insurance. Only money no credit cards. Seems a bit sketchy. You do get a receipt but why's the point of spending two to three hours waiting for a doctor to my fully examine you and even throw out your blood and urinalysis results without making note of your results. I've been three a few times and they are rude. Keep losing my files appointments I went and even lose my blood. Very unprofessional.

December 2nd, 2015
I have to agree with these bad reviews...they couldn't find my test results and probably didn't even read them because she put me on medication I didn't need. I would not trust this doctor or her staff with myself or my baby. Once I got my medical records I saw that all the information they wrote down was wrong.

September 30th, 2015
The Doctor is nothing short of outstanding. Dr. Ramirez cares for her patients as is they were family and goes out of her way to make them feel comfortable. You will not find someone more knowledgable and caring. She loves her job and always has a smile on her face. I would not only recommend her to everyone I know but I will continue to trust her with my pregnancy once again with my eyes closed. She is totally worth the way.

September 20th, 2015
Judy
She is very kind and caring . Had beautiful experience with my delivery . Thank you doctor and God bless you !!

September 1st, 2015
She's an awesome doctor I've been seeing her for 10 years she delivered my son. I have a few issues and she always takes time out to talk about how we can fix them. Waiting time is sometime crazy but its getting better and if you want a great doctor that has a lot on her plate then you will wait because its worth it. The staff is great I love all the girls they are always so nice.

April 6th, 2015
Terrible Managed Office
This office is definitely overwhelmingly booked, and terribly managed. After 45 mins waiting, I finally see the doctor and she was looking all around for the test rest that I did 4 weeks ago! And then she told me that my test result suggests that I have some problem and need to take medication. I strongly doubt she has ever had a look at the result when it just arrived! BTW, she missed another of my test result until I recalled and mentioned it 8 weeks after! Her office is always in a massive status, never keep track on patients records, prescription and etc. You have to keep track on everything on your own and keep reminding them. Only the first time I visited the office, I was able to see Dr. Ramirez, after that, she always send the other doctor come and see me. She run the office so much like a business but rather than taking care of her patients. Therefore, I don't think I can trust this doctor anymore with me and my baby's life.

March 20th, 2015
Worst staff ever! Don't waste your time, you will be disappointed.

March 3rd, 2015
She is very friendly and always smile at you,is so amazing,am always glad to meet her.God bless you and your staff

January 25th, 2015
Sara Douglas
Dr. Ramirez is a very caring and wonderful doctor. I have been her patient for 6 years. Removed my Fibroid Tumor and delivered my granddaughter.

October 15th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Ramirez has been taking care of me for about 3 years or so, she is very professional, listens to whatever you need to ask her, and has a very nice personality. There are times when you do feel she is in a rush, but with all the patients she sees in a day, its understandable. I really would rather have a doctor that has lots of patients because you know that she knows what she is doing. It's really easy to get an appointment, and sometimes there is a longer wait than usual, but if you get there a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time, you normally get seen by the time your appointment is scheduled.