A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ramos-Genuino is Excellent. Dr. Ramos-Genuino has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ramos-Genuino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Genuino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Genuino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos-Genuino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ramos-Genuino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Ramos-Genuino practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Ramos-Genuino practices Family Medicine near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Isabelle Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Lisa Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Bette Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Babette Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Marybeth Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Buffy Ramos-Genuino, Dr. Elsa Ramos-Genuino