A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ramos is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ramos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ramos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth L Ramos MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ramos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ramos practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.