Dr. Elizabeth Ranasinghe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Ranasinghe?

Excellent and caring Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

Dr. Ranasinghe has been my PCP for 20 years. She has been available to me as needed between scheduled appointments. She is very empathetic and emphatic, when necessary. I have had no issues with my level of care from Dr. Ranasinghe. Thank you Dr. and your staff.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Ranasinghe for over 10 years. She recognized a medical problem as soon as I described my symptoms. I had been to 2 previous doctors who gave me expensive tests and still had no knowledge of my diagnosis. I love Dr. Ranasinge!!! She is very thorough and always refers me to excellent specialists.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

good

Not for everyone

Posted on August 14th, 2011

She overbooks appointments because she's all about the money. She also will order unnecessary tests for same reason. I didn't feel that she truly cared about me or wanted to help, I was told that I had to see her before she would fill a prescription, and she refused to fill it because it was against her beliefs, yet my time was wasted. On more than one occasion, I didn't receive results from bloodwork done in her office. The front desk insists that you tell them when you can come in, as opposed to telling you when they have openings. Excessive wait time, extremely full waiting room, more waiting once you're brought back to private room, staff has been unprofessional and discussed personal life in long drawn out detail while taking vitals and general information. The bottom line is that she cares more about making money then helping people!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2011

She was my family primary care physician for 15 years, until I moved to another state. Very thorough exam, meticulous note taking,kind and caring, got to know me and my family. Referrals to excellent specialists, would take over maintenance care giving us one point of reference for medical concerns. Like the old fashioned family doctor of my youth. Longer waits because she spends enough time with each patient.

She is a great doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Ive been going to her every since i was twelve years old.She have always been an doctor who make sure she gets to the bottom of what is going on with you. Shes also great with children and she was the only one who found out that asthma was the problem for my son reaction. love her like a second mom and will continue to stay under her care because she cares

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Terrible bedside manner. Will not see you on an emergency basis unless you can pay your ten dollas co-pay. I would think my doctor would care more about my health than ten dollars, but she is only insterested in getting ther money.

Posted on September 20th, 2017