A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ransom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ransom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Ransom MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Ransom practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ransom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ransom practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.