A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ransom
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ransom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ransom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ransom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Ransom MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Ransom practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ransom has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ransom practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.