A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Raphael, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raphael has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Holly Raphael MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Raphael has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Raphael practices Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.