A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Recupero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Recupero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Recupero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Recupero, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Recupero graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Recupero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Recupero DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Recupero practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Recupero has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Recupero practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lambertville, NJ.
See Lambertville Internists and Lambertville Pediatricians.