A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Recupero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Recupero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Recupero, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Recupero graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Recupero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Recupero DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Recupero practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Recupero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Recupero practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lambertville, NJ.
See Jamaica Plain Pediatricians and Jamaica Plain Internists.