A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuradha D. Reddy practice?
Dr. Anuradha Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.