A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Devuni Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha D. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.