Dr. Elizabeth Reiley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Reiley?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Reiley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 26th, 2013

DIdn't wash her hands

Dr. Reiley failed to wash her hands before, during or after our appointment. She touched my son's private area with bare hands when doing her evaluation. She then picked up paperwork and a tape recorder. To me this is just dirty. How many patients have you touched without washing?

September 25th, 2012

Nasty Doctor

This woman is one of the worst Physicians I have ever spoken to. We had an emergency situation and she was on call for our regular Doctor. She would not listen to anything we said and told us to go to the emergency room. She was extremely rude and unprofessional and hung up the phone on my wife and I. In my opinion a horrible human being and I would not recomend anyone brings their child anywhere near her.

October 13th, 2009

My son was all of 4 mos old when he developed a urinary tract infection that landed him in the ER late one night. We were recommended to see Dr Reiley and so glad were saw her. My son was diagnosed with urinary reflux, we went with an antibiotic low-dose therapy for 6 mos and he eventually grew out of the condition. But if he needed surgery, I cant think of anyone else I'd rather have as a urologist for my son.

March 4th, 2015