Overall Review

March 24th, 2016
parent
My son loves Dr. Reilly and this is the only doctor he get excited to see! I love the bond Michael & Dr. Reilly has, it's very warming &authentic. I love the entire office staff we have been going here for nine years now and I recommend Dr. Reilly as the best Pediatrician ever!!

June 2nd, 2015
I love Dr. Rielly she saved my son life. I had had two physicians before her & i was trying to find out what exactly was wrong with my son, bc deep down inside i knew some things just wasn't normal. Dr. Rielly dignosed my son witin a month after seeing him & the disease he has is so rare only 1out of every 150,000 people will get it "Hunter Syndrome Disease." I'm very happy every time we go there bc my son get excited to see her. I've always seen Dr Reilly on every visit to her office. She always answer all my questions, review any questions i have, and very helpful with all my sons health concerns! #we♡Dr. Rielly

November 30th, 2014
Eliza-who?
She has been my daughters Dr. for several years now, on my insurance card only. I've never once met the woman as i've never been able to get an appointment with her. Quite honestly i'm not very impressed with the entire office in general.

April 15th, 2014
Lost Trust
I recently had my daughter in to check on a unusual lump she had developed on her calf. I had done some research and asked Dr. Reilly if it might be a fascial hernia, as her calf looked to be the same as the picture that I saw and there were no symptoms of pain. She said it wasn't, that that is what the calf muscle was supposed to look like, even though the muscle did not match the other leg and the lump had not been there previously. She said there was nothing to worry about. She then proceeded to ask me if my daughter had have the HPV vaccine. I said she had not and that she was not going to be receiving it. She asked me why and I proceeded to explain to her my reasons for withholding that particular vaccine, though my child has had all other recommended vaccinations, and the findings from the research that I had done that left me very uncomfortable with agreeing to that vaccine. Dr. Reilly then turned to my child, without even attempting to discuss the issue with me further or point out flaws in my reasoning, and said to my child, as if I had not even spoken and there was no validity to my position, "Well, when you are 18 you can do what you want." The complete disrespect she showed to me in front of my child gave evidence to her disregard for parental involvement in childcare, even though we are the ones who spend 24/7 for years caring for our children. We left shortly thereafter. The next day, I receive a phone message from the doctor's office asking me to pick up a referral to have my child's leg MRI because she thought it might be EXACTLY what I told her it was, which was later confirmed by the MRI. Lowly me without a medical degree and only Google as my resource knew more than her! My latest issue with that office, and the last one I will tolerate, is having to request medical records for one of my children 3X for an endocrinology referral. Completely incompetent doctor and staff. AVOID this place at all costs!

August 7th, 2012
Callous and rude
I had a well visit with my 4 month old twins. Dr. Reilly's bedside manner was aweful. My twins were crying and she said to "ignore them, they are just talking". Of course I'm not going to ignore my screaming infants. She also proceded to advise me to let my infants cry it out at night because they do not need to feed at this point and they would sleep through each other cries... yea right! Obviously she has no experience with twins because waking each other up is a HUGE issue. But her attitude was that she knew infants better than I did.. I suggested she live in my home to find out. Basically she was just rude and uncaring. I understand babies cry - I deal with DOUBLE the crying so I've gotten used to it. But there is no need to tell me to ignore my babies and deny them comfort.

March 14th, 2011
Difficult to get in touch with but good doctor.
Dr. Reilly's office hours are very limited and it can take 4 days for Dr. Reilly to get a generic prescript approved if your insurance doesn't accept the name brand.