A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Renaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Renaud, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renaud graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Renaud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jay Renaud MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Renaud practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Renaud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Renaud practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Bronx Surgeons and Bronx Pediatric Surgeons.