Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Renaud
Dr. Elizabeth Renaud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Bronx, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Renaud is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Montefiore Medical Center and Umass Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Renaud has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elizabeth Renaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Margaret Lawler
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Hongyi Cui
Worcester, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Reza Saidi
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi19