A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Riley MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Riley practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Riley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.