A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carloss Riley MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Riley practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Riley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.