A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Roaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Roaf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Roaf, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roaf graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roaf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roaf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Roaf practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Roaf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Clinton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Clinton Physiatrists.