Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Vreeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Vreeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vreeland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vreeland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Vreeland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vreeland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vreeland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Vreeland practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Vreeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Vreeland practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.