A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Scott and White Round Rock-Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Roberts practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Roberts practices Ophthalmology and Diagnostic Radiology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Jefferson City, MO.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists and Round Rock Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Roberts, Dr. Bess Roberts, Dr. Bessie Roberts, Dr. Beth Roberts, Dr. Betsy Roberts, Dr. Bette Roberts, Dr. Bettie Roberts, Dr. Bettina Roberts