A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts Vreeland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts Vreeland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Roberts Vreeland practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, MO.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.