A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Robinson practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Robinson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.