A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Robinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy Robinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Robinson practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.