A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Dale Rock MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Rock practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Rock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Gastroenterologists.