Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rock
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Rock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rock MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Rock practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rock has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Rock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Internists and Royersford Gastroenterologists.