A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rock
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rock MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Rock practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rock has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Rock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Gastroenterologists.