Dr. Elizabeth Rock Is this you?

3.9

Posted on April 19th, 2016

DR. Elizabeth Rock Bottom

Posted on October 31st, 2015

She seemed to be coming out of surgery herself. Unclear, soft spoken and extremely generic about what was going on. Gave us some papers, and said "see how you feel in 5 months". Later that same day, we had to go to the ER due to fluid in lungs! She is getting sloppy in her work, just like everyone and everything else in this country.

Caring and knowledgeable

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Rock. She performed an outpatient surgical procedure to open an esophageal stricture. She was caring and knowledgeable. I appreciate her taking the time to explain everything that was going to happen before, during and after the procedure. She was thorough in explaining her findings, prescribing medications that cured my problems and following up. The other staff was great as well.

She is WONDERFUL!

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I have have been to so many doctors, especially GIs, and she finally made a correct diagnosis, then fixed my problems, Crohn's and diverticulitis, with drugs and a proper diet. She was caring and took the time to explain everything about what was wrong, and how we are proceeding to make me well again. She is not one of those drs. who makes you wait for hours in her office either. She has been consistantly on time with my appoinments. I highly recommed her!!!

Posted on January 10th, 2017