A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Rodgers MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Belchertown, MA.
See Belchertown Internists and Belchertown Geriatric Doctors.