A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans