Dr. Elizabeth Rose Roeder MD is female, has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Roeder, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roeder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Roeder practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Roeder practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Geneticists, San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Roeder, Dr. Bess Roeder, Dr. Bessie Roeder, Dr. Beth Roeder, Dr. Betsy Roeder, Dr. Bette Roeder, Dr. Bettie Roeder, Dr. Bettina Roeder