A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Roeder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Roeder, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Roeder practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Roeder practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See San Antonio Geneticists, San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.