A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Roeder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Roeder, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Roeder MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Roeder practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Roeder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Roeder practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Geneticists.