A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rogg is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rogg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rogg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hosp
- Michael Debakey Va Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Watkins Rogg MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Rogg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rogg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Rogg practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.