A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rollnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rollnik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollnik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rollnik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth G Rollnik MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Rollnik practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rollnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Rollnik practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.